Meditation, healing, support and discussion group.
The aims of our group are:
- To promote and use natural healing energy
- To meditate as a group
- To practice complementary healing arts
- To offer support to promote inner peace and wellbeing
- To provide a safe, warm and friendly environment for those who seek comfort, company, meditation relaxation—healing.
- Starts: Saturdays
- Duration: Weekly
- Time: 10.00am - 2.30pm
- Cost: $3.00 + 40c for bottomless cuppa
Resourceful Gardens Workshop
Tutor: Nickie Fidge
This workshop is sponsored by Frankston
City Council under the Sustainable Homes Program.
Provides the essential information you need to make sound sustainable decisions for your garden. Covers composting, worm farms, chooks, mulching and water efficiency.
Free Resource Book valued at $30.00
Duration: 1 Workshop
- Starts: Saturday - 27/4/13
- Time: 9.30-11.00am
- Cost: $5.00 (yes only $5.00)
- Includes a free resource book valued at $30.00
We gratefully acknowledge support from the City of Frankston for this course